Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Waxed Paper Resist

Hi All
I hope that you have had a good weekend.
It has been rather wet here today which makes for a very good excuse to craft lol.
I have had several 'Girly' cards to send this last week.
They should have arrived by now, so I think I'm pretty safe in sharing them with you.
They were actually made quite a while ago when I was very much inspired by a colour challenge somewhere out there in Blogland.
I was having fun playing with some waxed paper resist, embossing folders and these lovely bright Distress inks.
As you can see I got rather carried away, and ended up making several cards all with a similar theme.
I rather liked the idea of only using part of the Hobby Art greeting on this card.
The beauty of waxed paper is that if you sandwich it between two pieces of card when you iron it you end up with two pieces for the price of one.
One piece always seems to have a much more defined image than the other, but they are both very useful.
Better get back to work on my DT samples.
Both Hobby Art and Clarity will be on the box next week so I am a very busy bunny.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. I love the bright colours and the wax paper resist technique is brilliant. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx