Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

A Sprinkling of Fairy Dust

Evening Everyone,
Having spent a very pleasant Saturday teaching Spotlight Cards at Davina's, Sunday was spent working on a couple of commissions.
I have to get on top of things before the next set of DT stamps arrive.
Not that I'm complaining, it's always exciting when the parcel arrives and the brain goes in to over drive.
This card was made for a lady who comes in to the garage every day for her coffee.
She wanted a card for her Sister who will be 50 this week, and who likes fairies.
Of course it was a very good excuse to purchase the fabulous October Fairy stamp set from Chocolate Baroque.
Isn't she fabulous.
I stamped and embossed her onto a piece of Gelli Plate background from my stash.
I used this lovely background stamp from Lavinia Stamps called Fairy Words as well as the leafy stamps.
Sorry my computer is not playing the game tonight and links are proving difficult.
The other sentiments are from Lili of the Valley.
I finished it off with some die cut leaves along with flowers and stamen from my stash and a liberal sprinkling of Fairy Dust aka sparkly embossing powder.
This is what I added to the inside.
The card was safely delivered this morning, so I can cross that off my 'To Do List'.
Shame I've just added about four more things to the bottom though lol.
Early night tonight I think.
Back tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kim! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE the blues and purples and your stamped images are all perfect together! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx