Followers

Sunday 28 June 2020

Andy Skinner Stencilled Dove

Evening Everyone,
I had a lovely day today with a rather unexpected visit to see my Mum, so no crafting, but who cares, I got to put a smile on a lovely ladies face.
My card tonight uses the wonderful Andy Skinner Dove Stencil that formed part of my box of goodies from Creative Expressions this month.
The background is created with Airless Mister Sprays, and then I ran it through my embossing machine with the stencil and a baby wipe over the top of it. A technique that I picked up from the fabulous Jennifer McGuire.
The baby wipe removes some of the ink and then with the stencil still in place I added some of the Golden Sand Glitter Kiss which has become a firm favourite with me.
Off to bed now which is very early for me. I've had a phone call from my Boss asking me to start work at 4am tomorrow, so I had better try and get some sleep which may prove a little tricky.
Thanks for stopping by. Please don't forget Jamie's shows tomorrow on Create and Craft using Sue Wilson Festive dies.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx