Followers

Friday 5 June 2020

Sending Sunshine

Afternoon,
OMG, what a difference in the weather today. Having had the hottest May for years, are we now in for the coldest June? I can't say that I am too disappointed, since the last few weeks have been rather too hot for me, but seriously couldn't you have eased us into it a little more gently lol.
 
So I thought that I would share a card with some nice bright flowers on it to cheer you up and send you some sunshine.
It has been made using the fabulous floral flamingo from the latest Designer Boutique range that launched recently at Creative Expressions.
 The flowers were coloured using ink sprayed from the Airless Mister Sprays on to a craft sheet.
The blue background was created using the floral part of the stamp, black ink and clear embossing powder.
I painted some of the tiny flowers with bleach, and the leaves with a Gelli Roll glaze pen.
I added a few gems and the 'Sending Sunshine' sentiment. Very appropriate for today I think.
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
Stay safe and Craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx