Followers

Friday 26 June 2020

Using up the leftovers

Evening Everyone,
So much for all my Friday plans. Too hot to work, too wet to walk and total disruption of my craft room for a boiler man who never turned up grrrrrr.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day, as they say.
I had plans to finish off a couple of leftover pieces still sitting on my desk, but as that didn't happen, here is one that I finished a little while ago.
I used up a piece of mop up background that had been hanging around for a while.
I can't say that it is one of my favourite creations, but I do like that piece of background paper.
Have a great weekend whatever you are up to.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I love it but you know me and left-overs sometimes they make better cards than the original maybe because nothing was planned for it. Hope you have a better weekend than your Friday. Hugs, Angela XxX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx