Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Designer Boutique Flowers and Antlers

Evening Everyone,
I have finally managed to cross something off my Lockdown List.
It may sound crazy but I keep a record of all the classes that I have taught, and all the cards that I have sent going right back to 2000!!!
It has created an extremely useful reference library, but I have got very behind with my filing over the last few years, to the point where I am still cataloguing cards that I sent in 2014!!!!
I made a start on things at the beginning off the year when I was off sick, and now I have finally got right up to date with all my classes, although as I said previously I am still in 2014 for cards sent.
It has been rather nice to be reminded of the classes that I have taught, and I now have a huge list of potential classes for 'The Girls' once things start to get back to normal...…...or whatever the new normal may be.
I have been reminded of lots of cards that I have made over the years, many of which are still in boxes waiting to be blogged. Although to be fair I have been able to empty at least one rather large box over the last couple of months since I have managed to keep up with the daily blog posts.
One of the other things that I have been trying to do, is work my way through some of the card photos that I have on my computer and blog them.
This is a card made with one of the fabulous Designer Boutique stamps that Creative Expressions launched recently.
I have been a very lucky girl to have been added to their Design Team which means that I get lots of lovely goodies to play with.
For this card I first inked the beautiful stag and then spritzed it, and the card, with water before stamping. Some form of Stamping Platform really is a must for this technique.
Stamping with added water leads to a lovely blurred image which I dried off before placing it back in the platform and stamping again with a dark brown Versafine Clair inkpad.
I painted the leaves, but left the rest of the image.
I know that it is very floral, but I think that you could get away with it as a card for a man.
Have a great evening.
Stay safe and craft
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx