Followers

Sunday 14 June 2020

Ivy Leaf Shaker Card

Evening Everyone,
I don't know about you but I've had a rather jam packed Sunday.
Not much time for crafting, just a lovely socially distanced visit to see my Mum, who is well and truly fed up with being shut away unable to hug any of us, in particular the little ones.
This card was made quite a while ago for a shaker card class.
I love these John Next Door Ivy Leaf dies, they wrap around this circle frame rather nicely.
The only trouble with a shaker card is getting a decent photograph of it without loads of reflection.
Better get to bed, I have a very early start at work, and loads to do when I finish!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx