Followers

Sunday 7 June 2020

Wishing you the most beautiful day......just ignore the rain.

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe how green the grass is today after all the rain that we had yesterday, and amazingly dry as well. The ground must have just sucked it all up like a sponge.
I'm sure all the flowers appreciated the rain as well.
Tonights cards were made using Jane Gill's JGS657 Peony Bloom stamp set.
I used to have a beautiful deep red peony in my garden, many years ago.
It was the most gorgeous colour, but you could guarantee that as soon as it was ready to open we would have a dreadful rain storm which would batter the blooms to death. It happened every year without fail lol.
We sell bunches of them at work, and I am always tempted to buy myself some. At least they might survive as cut flowers in the house.
These cards were made quite a while ago for one of Jane's stamp launches at Creative Expressions.
The sentiment background is created using part of another of Jane's stamp sets JGS660 Mini Background greetings.
I used an embossing folder, black card and gilding wax for the background on this one.
Back to the grind again tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly the weekend flies by.
Stay safe, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx