Followers

Saturday 27 June 2020

Glitter Kissed Snowflakes

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a great day. We managed another fabulous socially distanced get together at Davina's, despite the rather dull and miserable start to the day.
I took along a couple of crafty bits for us to do, but we ended up talking for England instead which was just as fun.
I couldn't show them the actual samples for Jane's shows on Tuesday, as they arrived safely in the post this morning, but I was able to show them some pictures.
Not quite the same I know, but they have all agreed that they want to play with Christmas as soon as we can get together again.
This card uses one of Jane's Lino Cut designs and a bit of triple embossing.
The snow flake is a die designed by Sue Wilson that will also be on the show.
Having die cut some for the background of the first card I had one left over...…...you know the rest lol.
The die set also contains a couple of smaller snowflakes which I stacked in the middle of the large one.
The background to this card has been created using one of the smaller designs from another of the stamp sets. I used it with versamark inkpad and then added tiny dots of white gelli roll glaze pen.
I added a little bit of sparkle to both cards with Golden Sand Glitter Kiss. Well you have to have some sparkle at Christmas don't you.
Better get to bed. I hadn't realized how late it was, it stays light for such a long time, although I suppose we are slowly heading away from that now that we have passed 21st June.
Stay safe, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx