Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Clarity Classroom Lesson 3

Evening Everyone,
I seem to have had one of those days when I just can't get motivated at all. Let's hope I am inspired tomorrow or I will get sooooo behind.
I did get to watch Mulan with the twins so that was a result, I just love that film lol.
Did you catch the Clarity classroom show? These are the cards that I made for my homework.
Mine are completely different from Barbara's, not a brayer or a table top in sight lol.
I have used my nesties for the circles and sponged Antique Linen distress ink all around the edge with the nestie still in place. I also stamped the crackle background around the edges.
I stamped and embossed the vase and flowers separately and then assembled them on the card once I had cut them out. I've added stitching and some crackle watermark stamping to the blue background.
This second card is a Gatefold, with blue panels added to the front. The right hand panel has been stamped and embossed with the flowers and then I've painted with bleach.
The central panel is multiple resist made with the crackle stamp and Adirondack inks. The Bunch of flowers has been stamped and embossed onto it and then the flowers have been painted with bleach.
Don't forget to watch the shows tomorrow.
Have a good evening
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. 30th October. Couldn't manage last day at Lavender Lane. Was upset about it but was too ill. Have spend week in hospital and have only just got my laptop from home. Loved the cards this week and will follow your blog. Not sure you will get this but thanks for everything you have taught me. Regards Joyce Pennington

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that you are feeling better now Joyce. It was my pleasure to teach all of you lovely ladies at Lavender Lane, I will miss you all.
    We have organised a Saturday after class each month at Davina's in Purley if you would be up for it. Details appear on the side bar of the blog or click Stampcraft in the 'Places where I teach' to get more information.
    I hope to see you again.
    Love and hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx