Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

An October reminder

Afternoon All
Just a quick post this afternoon to remind you to tune in to Create and Craft (Sky channel 671) tomorrow and Sunday for Barbara's Clarity shows.
On Saturday it is In the Classroom with Barbara at 11am - 1pm where she will be revisiting the Split Tree set and introducing the new Versatile Vase kit.
Then on Sunday there are another 3 hours of Barbara from 10am - 12pm and then again from 2pm - 3pm.
This is a card that I made for the Sunday show last month using the Grasses.
I'm afraid the photography makes it look a bit washed out.
The central panel has been made using a Nestie, and I have added some gold card stock, peel offs and lace. The border punch is by Martha Stewart.
I stamped and embossed a Clarity greeting in white and then sponged Adirondack dye based ink over the entire thing keeping the nestie in place while I did it. I stamped the grasses onto the panel using the same colour ink pad.
The circles have been punched from an extra stamped image.
Don't forget to tune in.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx