Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

Only just made it to Sketch Saturday




Evening Guys
So much for having a day off and a lie in. I don't seem to have stopped today what with one thing and another, but I have managed to post three times so I suppose it can't be all bad. I still haven't done my homework yet though so I really must get on with it when I finish this post before the entries to the CCM challenge hits the 300 mark!!!!
Boy am I glad I don't have to choose a winner this week.
I have managed to get one card finished today and I am entering it into the challenge at Sketch Saturday.
This has been made for Andy,the husband of my friend Anna. His birthday is actually on Monday, the same day as me, but as he doesn't follow my blog, I think I am safe in sharing it with you tonight.
I'm afraid that once again I have been using stuff from my 'bits box' so all I can tell you is that the pieces at the back of the card are made using distress ink and walnut stain ink. I can't remember which stamp it is or even which company makes it - sorry :(
I do know that the greeting is by Hobby Art.
The heron is from a Stampin Up set stamped onto a piece of handmade background paper. I think it was made with alcohol inks but I wouldn't swear to it lol.
I'm afraid I haven't left you much time to enter the challenge yourself this week, but maybe you will check it out anyway.
Off to do my homework before I get a detention.
Love and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, you've inspired me to make some more background papers I don't create that sort of thing nearly enough.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kim, love the image and the fab colours.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kim,
    I hope you are having a fab day.
    I love your card as always :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mandy, I've had a very relaxing day, full of crafting and no work. How cool is that. See you at the end of the month at SirStamp.
    Love and hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx