Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

No one wanted my prize then ............

Evening Everyone
Well I can only assume that you all already have the lovely Stampendous Agapanthus stamp that I was giving away as a prize, since no one came through with an answer to my question as to which stamp was featured in this card.
Just so you know, it is indeed by Stampendous, as I suspected, and is from a discontinued wooden set called Stitched Mums SWS009.
Thank you Dorothy over at Woodware for that.
Oh well I shall just have to hang onto it for another time, or some other worthwhile recipient.
Tomorrow evening I will be teaching at Davina's in Purley.
We will be using the Snowy Christmas set from Hobby Art and chalks.
This is one of the cards that I made for Jenny's TV show and I have borrowed it back for the class tomorrow.
I've added a little glitter glue to the snowflakes and a Martha Stewart punched border.
Other samples using this set can be found HERE.
I had better go and iron my uniform ready for work tomorrow. Back to the grind, how quickly these last few days have gone by.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Kim,
    I have just seen your comment on my blog now why didnt I think of changing the ball for a snail very funny you are a genius :)
    I love this card its so pretty and love the colours.
    When are you next at SS must be time for a catch up :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, will be up at SS at the end of this month for just over a week. I am so looking forward to it.
    Will have plenty of time for a good chin wag and coffee. See you then.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx