Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Sketch Saturday Week 176

Morning All
Just a quick post, I have one last day off, so I want to make the most of it, but I also have loads of cards to share. So here goes with the first one.
This was made for the challenge over at Sketch Saturday.
It has been made using Penny Black 4210K Floral Story, one of the lovely stamps sent to me by Janice and Andy for me to make samples with. The greeting is from Hobby Art.
I stamped and embossed the image and painted it using distress inks. Once it has been cut out I distressed the edges.
The pale blue panel has been made handmade using distress inks (see post HERE for instructions)
I have added a nestied panel, some stamping using Hero Arts F5042 Leaf Flourish, stitching and pearls.
The dots in the corner are actually peel-offs with glossy accents added.
Back to the card making I think.
I decided that I was going to take a break from all things DT for a few days, in a bid to recharge the batteries. I don't know if it has worked but I have managed to finish 20 more Christmas cards. Eat your heart out Mrs Till lol.
I'll try and stop back later.
Have a great day.
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch this week! Excellent stamping and beautiful flower! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this beautiful amaryllis card? I did eat my heart out and continue to do so, knowing you have already made more cards for next Christmas, than I did for last Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx