Followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Stampendous Challenge - Clean and Simple

Evening All
The challenge this month over at Stampendous is Clean and Simple. Now I find that quite hard so these cards are the nearest I could get. I hope you like them.
They both use a fairly old stamp, now available in cling called Peace Window. I have coloured the image with distress inks and then painted the dove with bleach.
I have layered the stamped image onto a piece of cuttlebugged blue card and some peel-off lines. The tiny leaves around the top edge of the card are from a Woodware set Flower Frames JRCL308. I also covered the dove in glossy accents.
The second card is made using the same stamp, but has a completely different look. Again I used distress inks and painted the dove with bleach.
I added a stitched border to the panel before mounting it over some background paper from my stash and a a piece of paper punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.
Of course I added a little bit of bling to this one.
Don't forget to check in at Crafty Cardmakers tomorrow for the latest challenge.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful cards Kim, love your colours and that's a lovely stamp. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx