Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2020

New Designer Boutique Stamps

Evening Everyone,
Creative Expressions have launched some more stamps in their Designer Boutique range, and I was lucky enough to get to play with a couple of them.
I also got my hands on a couple of their fabulous Airless Misters, which is what I used to create the background.
I stamped and embossed the Floral Flamingo onto a piece of mixed media cardstock using versamark ink and white embossing powder.
I spritzed the image with a couple of different colours and then used the same inks to paint parts of the image.
I decided to use the floral part of the image to stamp and emboss the corners of the main card, again using white embossing powder, then I sprayed with the same colours so that it looked like the panel was cut from the centre of it. 
I matte and layered the circular panel onto white and then black and added it to the centre of the card using craft foam for added dimension.
The sentiment comes from the same stamp set.
Gwen will be showcasing these designs on Create and Craft this Satuday 6th June, so why not join us,
Have a great evening. Stay safe.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx