Followers

Saturday 7 February 2015

Playing with Tim Holtz

Hi All,
I've been playing with Tim Holtz this evening, well one of his Embossing folders at least.
Having sifted through Pinterest for some extra ideas for my Resist with a Twist class this afternoon, I also found a couple of cards using a Tim Holtz embossing folder that just inspired me to play.
The background to this first card has been created using an Embossing folder, background paper with text on it, Versamark ink, clear embossing powder and Glimmer Mists



I guess that I really will have to do some steps for this, but as I never know what I'm going to do till I start playing, that may take some time.
This second card was created in a very similar manner, but with the addition of some Distress Inks.



I'm really pleased with how they turned out, and I think that they will make good cards for men, so I'm sure that I will be playing with this technique again.
I will just have to remember to have my camera to hand next time.
Happy Stamping and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx