Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

All that Jazz

Evening Everyone
Another really quick post again tonight.Where does the time go to at the weekend?
One minute it was 5pm and I had plenty of time, and the next minute its 10.30 and I need to blog before I get to bed. Oh well!!
Another card made for Barbara's show this weekend. Unfortunately this one didn't get shown, and the pictures are not the best I'm afraid.
 The 'Jazz' panels are made using a Sticky Ink pad and Gilding Flakes,
and the stamping in the background on the black card has been done using thin undiluted bleach.
Back tomorrow with a card for the new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers, so I hope to see you then.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Kim. I watched the shows and did see one of your cards. Looking forward to next month's class. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx