Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Take Three Girls

Evening Everyone,
Well today has thankfully been a much more normal day, no major dramas. I have also finally managed to finish all of the DT cards that are being collected on Friday.
So here we are with another of the cards that I made for Barbara's last TV show.
The 'Three Girls' have been stamped using the 'Kissing Technique'.
I inked each of the girls using Colourbox Pigment inks and then 'kissed' the image with a clean stamp to remove ink leaving a pattern.
Stamp and emboss the 'kissed' image and there you have it.
I added lots of tiny dots, my new favourite thing to do, and so much quicker than it looks. The green panel in the background has been created using Multiple Resist.
I hope that tomorrow proves to be a nice easy and uneventful day, but as we are having a new till system installed I some how think that that might be a vain hope.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Thankfully today was more peaceful for you Kim! Great card and a fab technique that I will try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious - do hope everything's settled down after your scary oven explosion...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the greens and the stamped ladies using the kissing technique. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx