Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2013

An unexpected Visitor

Hi All
Are you well on this beautiful summer evening?
I was reminded a couple of days ago of just how quickly time flies.
We had an unexpected visit from a young lady who we have not seen in a long while.
I used to look after her and her elder brother when I was Childminding. In fact her brother was one of my very first full time children all those years ago!!
He will be 30 next year and has just got engaged so we had some fun finding pictures of him when he was young.
I think I will have to Facebook him so that I can send him these pictures of when he was little and cute.
Well it is a Childminder / Mother's responsibility to embarrass their charges. 'It's written into the contract'. We used to joke about that as they were all growing up so now it is time to put it into practise.
The Grandchildren thought it was fun looking through the photos because of course there were also pictures of Mum and Auntie B amongst them.
They were soooo cute back then, and how much Megan and Saskia look like them, it's uncanny.
I thought that a 'Girly' card might be appropriate tonight in honour of Amy's visit, it also goes to prove that I did  make at least one Christmas card last month.
The image is a Lili of the Valley die cut and the papers are from my stash.
Every thing else is from my Christmas bits box. It's amazing what you find when you start to look.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is very unusual but so pretty. I really must a few Christmas cards.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx