Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Having a kick about

Evening everyone,
I managed to survive the day without a granny nap, so I am hoping that I will sleep better tonight. I think I managed about 3 hours last night, so I am knackered as you can imagine lol.
One of the cards in the pile that got written over the weekend was this one that my Grandson gave to his friend for his birthday.
I'm so glad that I made a couple of football cards for my box as they have come in very handy over the last couple of weeks.
They were made with Lili of the Valley die cuts and more patchwork background.
I was really pleased with how they turned out. I think I will have to make a couple more.
I can see some more birthdays coming up, and I don't always get much notice when anyone needs a card. 
I have a drawer full of assorted cards but never seem to have ones that are suitable for 'smaller people' :O)
Oh boy, look at the time, no wonder I'm nodding off as I'm writing this. I hope that just means that I am very tired and not that I am very boring lol.
Hugs and good night
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What's it called when you constantly kip during the day, but you don't have any grandchildren???? Cos that's me!

    Gorgeous card this Kim. Did you get the sewing machine out?

    I know what you mean about not having the right sort of card available. And I feel guilty sending previously blogged cards to people who might have seen my blog so they just keep on piling up!

    Hope you are well in the land of nod by now. I won't be too far behind you.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx