Followers

Saturday 29 June 2013

A Decoupage Daisy from Imagination

Eveing Everyone,
Are you havinng a good weekend? The weather here has been lovely and warm, not that I have ventured outside, I have been chained to my craft room once again.
Why is it that my 'Crafty To Do List' never seems to get any shorter? As fast as I cross one thing off the top of the list three more things appear at the bottom lol.
Oh well, I suppose it keeps me out of mischief and off the streets.
Today I have been working on some DT work for the lovely Sue at Imagination Craft, so it seems only right that my card tonight is one that I made a while ago using another of her fabulous Decoupgae stamps.
This card was made using Versamark, White Embossing Powder and Distress Inks.
The small daisy and the sentiment on the background panel are part of the stamp set.
The square panel is the main stamp in the set. I have padded it slightly with silicon and also added a little Pearly Paint to the flower center although it doesn't show up very well in the photograph.
Now I can cross Imagination DT work off my list tomorrow, and move on to Clarity. Maybe I will share a card I made for Barbara in my next post, we'll have to see how I get on.
Off to bed now.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I think card has such a lovely, soft and subtle feel!

    Google reader ends tonight...if you read blogs thru google reader...it will be disabled.
    I use blogger dashboard so probably would have been OK but just in case I had a problem. I googled bloglovin and followed the prompts. was really easy,,,Don't know that I will actually use it...if my dashboard still works I will just read the way I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the imagination stamps and have a few myself. This card is lovely with the pastel colours and white, super :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx