Followers

Saturday 8 June 2013

My computer hates me!!!

Evening Everyone
Hasn't today been glorious, real summer weather at last.
We had a lovely class today at Davina's and fortunately not too much heat embossing to raise the temperature.
It was a very quiet and therapeutic class as they always are whenever colouring is involved.
I'm afraid that my computer is really misbehaving tonight, it has taken me nearly an hour to write these couple of lines and it won't even begin to let me add pictures so I'm afraid that the samples that I promised will have to wait until tomorrow.
Let's hope that technology likes me better then.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx