Followers

Monday 16 February 2015

Spring Flowers

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good start to the week?
It is my turn to share something on the Hobby Art blog today, so I thought that I would show you a card that I made for one of Jenni's shows on Create and Craft.
I don't know about you, but my DT cards are often influenced by the classes or other projects that I am working on at the time, and this is no exception.
I was prepping for a class on Tea and Coffee, a current favourite of mine, when my parcel arrived so that is what I have used here.
I stamped and embossed the beautiful Floral Frame onto a piece of background paper made using cold tea and instant coffee.
I also used coffee to paint the image and added white using a Gelli Roll glaze pen.
I have also spritzed the papers with more coffee and some Glimmer Mist.
I have a new parcel of stamps from Jenni eagerly awaiting my attention so I had better get on with it.
Have a great week,
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing creation Kim love the image and the technique you have used to create the lovely colours, brilliant make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx