Followers

Thursday 12 February 2015

Good Luck its Time to Relax

Evening Everyone,
Well the release of 50 shades of Grey was quite the topic of conversation at work today..
I begin to think that I must be about the only person who hasn't read the book. Perhaps I should have borrowed it from my Mum when I visited her this evening lol.
As promised, here is the end result of all the chaos on my workdesk that I shared with you yesterday.
The card was made to give to our Area Manager who has just left us to go on Maternity leave as she is expecting Twins!!
She has two boys already, and was not planning any more, so this has come as a bit of a shock.
I used a piece of background from my Gelli Plate stash and the fabulous Huge Good Luck stamp from Woodware. The letters were paper pieced using coordinating pieces of card.
I hope that she follows the advise of the sentiment, and relaxes before the arrival of her new little bundles in a  couple of months time.
She has promised to bring them for a visit, and cuddles, once they have put in an appearance.
I had better get a Congratulations card ready it will be May before we know it.
Bye for now,
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx