Followers

Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mothers Day

Hi All
I hope that you all enjoying your Sunday and that all of those wonderful Mothers out there are being spoilt rotten.
I am currently on my hols here at SirStampalot, so I am not able to spoil my lovely Mum. That will have to wait until I get home next weekend.
Here is the card that I made for her using a panel created with dye based inks, stencils and Sparkle medium.
I love this fabulous new stamp from Woodware, it is so easy to colour, and I can see that I am going to be using it rather a lot.
I used a stencil on the background to add a little extra colour, and also a little bit of sparkle.
The lettering has been added using some die cut letters.
The beauty of playing in the shop is that I get the chance to match papers with ease, so this brown Bo Bunny paper fit in perfectly with the stencil and die cut corners.
I wish I could say that I had left this for Mum to open today, but the reality is that it was still in the making, so I will pop it in the post tomorrow.
I did fess up before I left, and let's face it I am very rarely on time with my cards so it was hardly a surprise to her lol.
We are tucking in to Chinese later this evening, so I may not be at home, but I am still being spoilt.
So have a great evening whether you are spoiling, being spoilt, or just remembering a wonderful person now sadly no longer here.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx