Followers

Saturday 5 March 2016

Sketch 51 at Woodware.

Morning All,
I'm bring up the rear at Woodware today, with my take on this weeks SKETCH.
I do love working with a sketch, it is such a great way to start especially if you have a little bit of creative block.
I used a panel of card sponged with dye based ink as the starting point for my three squares.
Before cutting it up I removed some of the ink using a diamond stencil and a baby wipe,
and then stamped and embossed my favourite JGS443 Large Fennel onto it in black.
After cutting a section of this panel into three squares I mounted them on to blue card which I edged with versamark and Bronze Frantage Embossing powder.
The kraft card in the background was also stamped using the large fennel and the same blue and brown dye based inks.
The sentiment is from another Woodware stamp set JGS300 Gone to Seed.

You know me, I had to finish off the rest of the panel, so I made a second card.
This time I left it whole before adding it to a blue stamped and embossed panel.
I am hoping that by the time you read this I will be well on my way to Peterborough for my little crafty holiday in the company of some wonderful friends at SirStampalot.
I spend the week sitting in the shop playing so if you are in the area why not pop in and say hello, I would love to see you.
Shop opening hours and a list of events can be found HERE
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx