Followers

Friday 11 March 2016

Inspired by the countryside at Woodware

Morning All
It's my turn to Be Inspired by Nature at Woodware this week.
Not a hard challenge, other than to narrow down which of Jane's fabulous nature stamps to use as my inspiration this time lol.
I picked this fabulous JGS333 Cow Parsley stamped and embossed onto a piece of background created using my Creative Palette,
some metallic acrylic paints
and some bubble wrap.
The background was actually a second generation print pulled from the Creative Palette,
so I thought that you might like to see the card that I made with the first print.
The sentiment is from another of Jane's sets JGS406 Woodland Bird.
I hope that you are enjoying our inspirations this week.
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to see what the rest of the gang have been up to this week. HERE
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx