Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Birthday Greetings for the Boys

Evening,
I'm just getting sorted for my class this evening, so this is just a quick post to share a couple of cards that I made this week.
Many years ago while working at the Craft Barn two of my lovely team mates Corinne and Caz where in hospital within days of one another giving birth to their baby boys.
Now, 13 years later, they are very grown up young men. Time gone by in the blink of an eye.
I did a bit of paper piecing to make the cards using this Julie Nutting stamp which found it's way in to my shopping basket this week.
The backgrounds are from my stash, created using THS014 Shatter stencil and plenty of ink.
The cards were of course fashionably late, but they should have received them by now.
Hope you had a great day boys.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx