Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

Floral Embellishments at CCM&More, sorry I'm late

Hi All
Oh Dear, I did it again.
I am trying to pay catch up after spending a fabulous weekend visiting my youngest Granddaughter and realised that I haven't blogged my card from last Monday when we started a new Floral Embellishments challenge over at CCM&More.
I actually made this card for the latest copy of the Woodware Catalogue (page 16/17)
using a lovely floral stamp set, some Dreamweaver leaf dies
and my favourite Dutch Doobadoo Dotty stencil, dye based inks and Gold Gilding Wax.
I fussy cut all the flowers and added them to the handmade background using silicon to give them added dimension.
I hope that you get the chance to pop over and see what the rest of the team have been up to before the challenge finishes, and I will try and get round to visiting some of the lovely entries.
By for now.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Kim. I love the blue colour theme and the gilding wax and stencil add some gorgeous detail to the background. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx