Followers

Sunday 6 September 2015

Christmas trees

Evening All,
Another really late post I'm afraid, but I have a very good excuse, I've been doing my homework lol.
We had another fabulous class at Davina's playing with just a few of the new Christmas stamps from Woodwsre.
I always try to come home and finish off the bits and pieces that result from showing the girls a particular idea or technique in class.
So here is my finished card after today's lesson. I stamped and embossed the trees onto a piece of watercolour card and coloured them using dye based inks.
I coloured the baubles with red and white Wink of Stella pens.
The greeting belongs to the same stamp set, and then the panel has been layered over a piece of red card that has been pressure embossed using a Doobadoo brick wall stencil. I have added some highlight to the bricks using gold gilding wax.
I still have a couple of other bits to finish off, but at least I have made a start.
Better get some sleep now if I am going to get anything else finished.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx