Followers

Sunday 27 September 2015

A Trio of Tags made into Cards

Hi All
As promised I am back with the cards that I made with the tags from the Woodware Trio of Tags blog post.
(see HERE)
I'm just sorry that it has taken me so long.
I have made the cards in the same style, just using different background papers from my stash.
This first one has just had the script panel stamped and embossed onto the background paper and then some faux stitching and Card Candi have been added.
This card uses a different piece of background paper which has also been stamped using the holly sprig as well as the script stamps.
This final card uses another background paper from my stash, the script stamp and some red Card Candi.
That's another three cards to add to my Christmas pile.
I really must update my totals at the top of the page but other things keep getting in the way, like unexpected visits from my littlest Granddaughter who just has to be cuddled lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx