Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Hobby Art Big Tree

Evening All
It's been another gloriously sunny day here, even if it has been a little bit chilly.
Hobby Art Jenny has been on the box today with a fabulous show that was also broadcast in America.
Unfortunately Jenny was one of the people that I let down with my 'days in September' malfunction.
With that in mind I thought that I would share a card that I made using one of her beautiful foam mounted Tree stamps.
The background for the stamped tree was created with a Magic stamp. This was pressed into some fern leaves and then inked and stamped onto a piece of white card stock.
I drew a border around the panel with a black Micron pen and then coloured it with co-ordinating pens.
The background panel is a piece of Faux Mother of Pearl (see HERE for instructions) sponged with Distress Inks.
I stamped around the edges of this panel using the same tree stamp and dark brown ink. It makes a wonderful border and shows just how versatile stamps can be.
Have a good evening. I hope that Jenny has a safe and uneventful trip back from Peterboro tonight.
It's an early night for me I think.
One of the Girls at work brought in curry for us all today as it was her birthday.
It was extremely hot and spicy but very delicious. The trouble is that eating dinner so early in the day just made me want to curl up and go to sleep, so I think I was very virtuous going to the gym after work instead of going home for a granny nap lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx