Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

Wishing you a Speedy Recovery

Evening everyone,
I have had to make a couple of Get well cards recently.
This one is for the Dad of a close friend who had a nasty fall down the stairs and is still in hospital.
I raided my 'Bits Box' and found this lovely floral panel made with one of my favourite Penny Black stamps, distress inks and glimmer mists.
I made it quite some time ago, so I won't even try and remember what colours I used.
The sentiment is from an Imagination Thinking of You stamp set.
The purple background panel has been stamped with both inks and thin undiluted bleach using an Artemio stamp set. I then ran the entire thing through my Grand Caliber inside a new M-Bossabilities Folder 'Dainty Dots'.
I also added some gems to the main panel. Well, even a man can have a little bling to cheer him up don't you think.
Let's hope that there is a bit of sunshine tomorrow which I'm sure would help as well.
Thanks for stopping by, it really is appreciated.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love this stamp set (I'm a sucker for hedgerow grasses) and LOVE what you've done with it here... incredibly beautiful card, Kim!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx