Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Have a Great Birthday Barbara

Evening All
Just a very quick post tonight as I am frantically packing for my trip to SirStampalot tomorrow after work.
I'm bound to forget something vital, so long as it isn't my guillotine I can cope lol.
 Today is lovely Barbara Gray's birthday, so this is the card that is winging it's way to her.
 Of course I had to use Clarity stamps, anything else would be just rude don't you think :O)
I have used versamark and decorating chalks and some tiny gems and ribbon.
I would like to enter it into the new challenge that Clarity have started HERE.
This month the theme is Anything Goes.
I hope that Barbara has had a fabulous day, and has been spoilt rotten, I don't suppose she has sat and done nothing though, that is definitely not her style lol.
Off to bed now, well, after a bit more list checking.
Road trip tomorrow, I can't wait.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Good luck with the challenge! Thanks for joining in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim - I am sure Barbara loved it!! Thanks for entering and Good luck!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle colours, this is lovely. Good Luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should think Barbara loved this Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx