Followers

Saturday 2 March 2013

Thank you Sue and Gill

Hi All
I hope that you have had a good day.
I have had a fabulous time at the Make It show at Farnborough. Thank you Sue and Gill for doing all the driving.
I really can't remember the last time that I was at a Craft Show as a Demonstrator, let alone as a punter.
It was so lovely to see everyone there, and quite amazing how many people came up and said Hello.
I'm sorry if I didn't remember all of your names, you meet so many people over the years, but it was so nice to see that you remembered me.
Of course I have come home with a rather large crafty stash, well it would have been rude not to shop don't you think?
I made this card a while ago using some handmade inky background and a silhouette stamp.
I have added several more silhouette style stamps to my stash from the lovely Lavinia and Hubby and was pleased to see that they have now started a Challenge Blog. Of course this means that I will now have a very good excuse for playing with some of my new purchases.
The background to this card was made with strips of paper from my stash which has now been expanded by several beautiful paper pads.
I have to say that one thing that never ceases to amaze me at the shows is the difference in price that can be found for the same item.
It can be so frustrating when you find the item that you have just bought at the stand round the corner several pounds cheaper.
I'll get off my soapbox now and get some sleep so that I can play with some of my new toys tomorrow.
Night night
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx