Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Let's hope spring is just around the corner.

Evening Everyone,
What a change in weather we have had today. It started with several inches of snow on the ground when I left for work this morning, and ended with beautiful sunshine, no snow but a biting wind that chills you to the bone. Good old England, never a dull moment on the weather front.
I hope that it doesn't put in a return appearance before Thursday, it would be so nice to have a straight forward drive to Peterboro.
It seemed appropriate to post a Christmas card this evening, but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to share a far more spring like card with you.
Let's hope a scene like this is just around the corner.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you went with Spring Kim - it's a beautiful card. Love your colour blending and little pearls. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx