Followers

Friday 22 March 2013

Punched Window Card Class at SirStampalot

Evening Everyone,
Here we are at the end of another week.
I can't believe that there is only one more sleep till my holiday is finished and I have to go home.
As much as I have enjoyed my stay here I do hope that the snow holds off until Sunday as I'm not sure that my Boss, or my bank balance, would accept me staying any longer.
Still November will be here before we know it lol.
I had another full class this evening where I taught the ladies Punched Window Cards, an idea that I picked up from the Technique Time Tuesday blog run by my lovely Teamie Mynnette.
The image at the center of the card has been stamped and embossed using white embossing powder and then the flowers have been coloured using Distress Inks.
The image is from a fabulous Penny Black cling set Every Happiness.
Definitely my kind of stamp set, and one of the first things to leap into my basket lol.
I have a Q and A session in store tomorrow instead of the usual demo so I am hoping that I don't get too many questions that I can't answer.
I know that several of the ladies that have been on my classes are coming back to see me with products that they are not sure how to use so tomorrow will be all about playing. Can't wait :O)
Better get some sleep I suppose, and then I will have to finish packing in the morning.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx