Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Just to Say.........

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have a good Monday.
I have managed to do a little more sorting and have finished some cards ready to send to friends.
I have been absolutely rubbish at sending cards to people while I have been away, which is silly really given that SirStampalot have a postal collection every day!!
This is one that is heading off to a friend whose birthday I am now far too late for.
The stamp is from Outlines and has been stamped and embossed onto a piece of handmade background paper. The colouring has been done using Gelly Roll glaze pens.
I hope she likes it.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, Kim - love the flowers, and the colours are yummy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx