Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

A Masking Class at Davina's

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a lovely Easter Sunday, and are not too full of chocolate.
I am feeling absolutely stuffed and really quite uncomfortable, that will teach me to overindulge.
We had a fantastic class yesterday at Davina's.
I was teaching them some basic masking using a couple of lovely floral stamp sets from Woodware JGCL572 Daisy Layers and JGCL559 Dotty Flower Trio.
We also made use of the new A4 Masking sheets from Stix2.
The panel on this card has been coloured using Distress inks with a little added sparkle from my favourite Gelly Roll pen 700 Clear Star. Sorry it doesn't show up very well in the photos.
The sentiment is from a Hobby Art stamp set Scene It Sentiments.
The coloured card stock is Co-Ordinations which is fabulous when sanded. I have used an EK Success punch and an embossing folder as well as a little ribbon, white glaze pen, fine black pen, glossy accents and some clear gems.
As usual we made a tag to add to their book.
This was my original tag. The card was made from the one that I made in class to show them the technique.
As you can see they were all very busy, it is always so quiet when everyone is colouring in.
I can't believe how quickly today has gone. I hate it when the clocks go forward, it seems to make the weekend so short. I have remembered to change my clock. I wonder how many people forgot and were late for work today?
Better get to bed and sleep off some of this chocolate. I know exercise would be better for me but I never said I was a good girl did I lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What lovely designs and gorgeous colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx