Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

A new Sketch to challenge you at Woodware

Good Morning Everyone.

It is not often that I get to start a post by saying that, and I am currently relying on Blogger to play the game and schedule it correctly :)
This week sees the start of a new Sketch challenge over at Woodware, and I am thrilled to be Guest designer again.
I am actually filling in for the lovely Siobhan, so I hope that I don't let the side down.
I have rotated the sketch for my card and added my favourite Frantage Aged Silver Embossing Enamel to the edges.
The leafy panel on the left hand side of the card has been made using a combination of embossing and watercolour techniques. It is actually what I will be teaching the Girls at Davina's on Saturday.
I confess that the greeting is actually by Hobby Art but I didn't have one that was large enough to suit the card.
I cut it out using one of my trusty Nesties, sorry Dorothy lol.
I think that it would make a very suitable card for a man, just right for Father's Day.
I hope that you will feel suitable inspired to join us HERE this month using this lovely easy sketch.
I am also hoping that I am currently deep in sleep. Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great Friday.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Sleep well! As usual you've produced a wonderful work of art! xxx

    love Mags B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx