Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

An evening of play at 'Chez Till'

Evening Everyone
No cards to share tonight I'm afraid since I haven't had a chance to take any pictures. I have just got back from a very enjoyable evening at my friend Gill's house.
We, that's Gill, Anna (another crafting friend) and myself have been in Gill's craft room playing.
Other peoples craft rooms are always so much fun to explore - Why on earth did you buy that? What do you do with this? LOL
We had great fun. I shall expect to see a few finished items on Gill's blog in the near future.
Must get to sleep now, the trouble is my head is buzzing with ideas so what I would really like to do is play but I don't think work would appreciate me being a no show tomorrow.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx