Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

I admit defeat Mynnette :(

Evening Everyone,
Well, I have finally been beaten by a technique challenge!!
The wonderful Mynnette has started a challenge blog called Technique Tuesday, where last month she shared Velveteen Stamping.
I wanted to enter but was short on time, so when the challenge deadline was extended it seemed the perfect opportunity to give it a try. I'm afraid that I admit defeat :(
I have read and reread the instructions and tried several combinations of paper and inks but to no avail.
This is a picture of some of the pieces that I made, and although I am happy enough with how they turned out they do not look anything like the technique as shown in Mynnette's wonderful tutorial.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.
I will finish them off when I get a chance, but for now it looks like I will have to give this challenge a miss.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. A great technique and these look good to me!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, Kim!!! I'm so sorry this was rough for you--I personally thought it would be easy, and you are not the only one who's had problems with it! :( I hope the Faux Pressed Flowers technique is easier for you--I LOVE when you join in the fun at Technique Tuesday! AND--I cannot wait to see the finished projects of the amazing panels you've made--they're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx