Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

3rd or was it 4th Ultimate Stamping Demo day!!!!!

Morning All
Another early post before I go back to playing. Well it was early when I started it lol.
As you know I am currently on holiday playing at Sir Stampalot. My holiday actually started last Saturday with the 3rd Ultimate Stamping Demo day.
Well actually it was the 4th one. I missed last years since I was snowed in down in Surrey, so perhaps I can be forgiven for getting confused as technically it is only my 3rd one :)
As you can see someone else got a little confused on the day. Well we had gone to bed at 2.30am that morning and then got up again at 6am so she was a little bit tired bless her.
I spent the day playing with this beautiful Penny Black stamp Snowscape 4203K and the Faux Mother of Pearl technique. There is a tutorial on it HERE.
The greeting on this card comes from a Stampendous clear set Christmas Wishes SSC1068. Background paper is a Magnolia Mini paper Blue Foliage.
Same stamp and background technique. Background paper is Magnolia Snowy Wood. Greeting is part of a stamp from a Hero Arts clear set Very Merry Christmas
Same stamped panel using a combination of blue distress inks Stormy Sky, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and a little Weathered Wood. Greeting as before, some Bazzil card, lace and a Martha Stewart Punch.
Much the same as before only a little bling on the punched border. Punch is Cherish a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page.
Background paper is another Magnolia Mini Turquoise Plaid, and the snowflake has been stamped onto it.
Same main image only this time I used the Limited Edition Distress ink set Fall. The embossing folder is from a Tim Holtz double pack  Pocket Watches and Steampunk and the snow flakes are the left overs when using a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Aspen Snowflake.
Background paper is Crate Paper Pink Plum collection Cranberry, spritzed with glimmer mist.
I have made a conscious effort to actually make finished cards with the bits from the demo instead of adding them to the ever expanding 'To be finished box'.
I shall leave some of them for Janice for the shop but I have added quite a few more finished Christmas cards to my stash. Just need to make the envelopes and inserts. Eat your heart out Mrs Till !
I think that's quite enough on the computer now. I am getting withdrawal symptoms and I have a class tonight so I will have to stop for that. I can't believe that I only have one more day of my holiday left after today, how quickly time flies when you are having fun.
Have a good day.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx