Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

And the Winner is..........................


........................ME. I am so chuffed. I have won the October sketch challenge over at Woodware.
I have a voucher to spend at a craft shop of my choice, so as I am staying with Janice and Andy at Sir Stampalot, it wasn't hard to sort out lol.
What was hard was deciding what to buy with my voucher.
In the end I went for Stampendous Dragonfly Vine which I have seen used by Siobhan, and a pack of File Folders to make another booklet for Jason to give to his Mum as a Christmas present.
The new Sketch challenge should be launched soon so why not give it a try. You don't have to have a blog. You can always e-mail a picture of your entry to Dorothy and she will post it for you.
What have you got to loose, and look what you could win, a nice voucher to spend on crafty goodies.
Good Luck and Thank you Woodware, you certainly made my day.
Hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kim. Not sure what the Woodware Challenge is but hope you get another nice voucher next time. Joyce P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And not before time I say. Well done you. It's about time your talent was acknowledged. I suppose this will be the start of many prizes now. Fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx