Followers

Sunday 8 August 2010

Mini Maji

Evening Everyone.
As promised I'm back with a couple of pictures of just a few of the cards from Barbara's TV show earlier today, in fact if I'm not mistaken it is actually being repeated as I write this.
I had great fun with this first set of stamps - after my friend Anna had pointed out which way up they go. In fact I think most of us could do with an Anna as quite a few of the samples had little faceless men UPSIDE DOWN lol.
I'm pleased to say that all of mine were the right way up.
This first set of cards were made in some nice traditional Christmas colours, and were actually designed to be small cards and NOT gift tags as the presenter indicated.
I've used my Nesties to make them and a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches. This particular challenge is long since closed, but its a great place to go for sketches.
I've used some peel-off dots and a few small flowers (not handmade this time I'm afraid) to finish the cards off. And of course a bit of added bling with my trusty Stardust pen.
Must get to bed now, as I have to be up early again tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly Monday has come round again.
Hope you have had a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx