Followers

Thursday 12 August 2010

Say Happy Birthday to Francis for me.

Hi
One very late post, just to wish Janice's Mum a very Happy Birthday today.
I'm not sure if she has been up at Sir Stampalot recently, but I'm sure that Janice can forward my card for me if not. If she has been in Peterboro she might even have got it on time - now that would be a first lol.
I used some metal sheet and my Walnut Hollow metal embossing tools that I bought at Sir Stampalot a while ago. I filled the back of the metal with silicone once I had embossed it, so hopefully it should have kept its shape in the post.
The image has been stamped onto the metal using Stazon.
The Best Wishes stamp is by Hobby Art and finishes off the background of the card just nicely.
I would like to enter the card into the challenge over at Paper Sundaes.
Nite nite
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! looks like it was a lot of work and it come out looking great! great take on our metal challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, very creative. Haven't seen anyone do anything like this before, it's really cool.

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes ~ hope you will play along with us again next week.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx