Followers

Sunday 29 August 2010

I had a wonderful time......

Hi All
Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days but I've been trying to catch up on some things, sleep being one of them lol.
I had a fabulous time in Peterboro, but I have to admit that it was quite nice that my daughter had to collect me on Saturday not Sunday as it did at least mean that I could get a nice lie in this morning.
It has also given me the day to catch up on some DT work for Barbara, but as usual I can't share until the show airs next week.
As you can see I was a busy bunny while I was at Sir Stampalot - the cards in the display stand were all made whilst I was there. I will try and share them in more detail over the next couple of days.
If the table looks a little too tidy it is probably because I had started to pack everything away when I suddenly realized that I hadn't taken any pictures - it was way more messy than that for most of the time!!
This card was made using a couple of the lovely new Penny Black stamps (4105J Starlit and 4116H A Wonderful Christmas) available from Sir Stampalot.
The main panel has been made using the resist technique (versamark, glossy card stock and distress inks) and has then been cut out using a Nestie. I embellished the edge of the panel with my paper pricker.
I also used a Cuttlebug folder on one of the pieces of background paper.
I think that this was Janice's favourite card from the ones that I made, I hope you like it too.
Better get to bed now, unlike most of the rest of you I will still have to be at work at 6am even though it's a Bank Holiday. The BP petrol station that I work at is like the Windmill, "We never close", we just don't have the naked ladies, thank goodness.
Nite, nite.
Have a great day tomorrow and thanks for stopping by.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you make all them!! I only manage to do about 2 lol!
    Great makes as always Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx