Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

A more civilized hour............

Hello Ladies, thanks for stopping by.
Well this is a much more civilized hour to blog isn't it.
We had great fun last night with the cuttlebug and nesties, and even seemed to master using the silicone mat to emboss them. It's so much better than the black mat, in my humble opinion at least.
I also added to my stash of EK Success border punches.
Davina had a really good deal on them and I just couldn't resist. Pop in on one of her open house sessions and check them out if you are in the area, it's well worth the visit. (http://www.stampcraftcards.co.uk/ for details of opening hours)


I'm teaching again at the weekend, this time at Lavender Lane in Stonely Broadway.


The morning class is on Spotlight cards and so here is a sneak peek of a couple of them. You see I did tell you these were some of my favourite Hobby Art stamps lol.


The afternoon class uses the Hobby Art floral clear stamp sets that were designed by my good friend Anna.


Again just a sneak peek of what to expect if you are on the class. I will share more at the weekend.
I still have so many of Barbara's samples to share with you that I may well have to try and post more often in a day or you won't get to see them all.
I look forward to seeing a some of you at the weekend and hope that the cards I share are sufficient for the rest of you.
Have a lovely evening.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I love how you've stamped the floral images again and used a small section in a different colour to highlight.
    Got to play with my HobbyArt floral stamps this morning. They are good quality.
    Hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx