Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Anchors Aweigh

Hi All, have you had a good day?
I've just delivered my cards to Barbara for her next TV show.
She's had two shows this month so I've been a very busy bunny.
I feel like I really failed her miserably with the last show. I struggled to come up with cards that I was truly happy with. This show has been the complete opposite, but as usual I will have to keep the samples under wraps until the show airs on Sunday 5pm for 2hours on Create and Craft channel 671.

The stamp set I had the most trouble with last time was the nautical set. I didn't really like the finished card, although I did like the idea, so I decided to recreate it for you rather than share the original, I'm much happier with this one.
I've photographed the stamp next to the card as I don't think most people would realise what stamp I was talking about unless perhaps they had seen the show. A bit different from the normal use I think you will agree.
I hope you like it.
Have a good evening
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx